Wednesday, March 30, 2011

"In the dark" Blog


5. One time when language has gotten my something I really, really wanted was when I convinced my parents to take me on vacation to Italy.  The story goes as follows: When I was younger my parents and I lovd to go out to eat to Bertucci’s.  Sitting in the authetic Italian feeling of of Bertucci’s I decided that I really wanted ot travel to Italy.  My parents have always been huge yravlers and so I knew they would bo on board (a pun haha).  I first mentioned it to my dad on a car ride to dance class.  He was very intrigued!  He talked ot my mom and on our next Bertucci’s dinner night out, they brought up the subject.  The onbeance of t Bertucci’s and the delicious Italian food created the perfect environment for my argument.  I used produing and storytelling to convince them!

My arguments worked and my parent and I went to Italy that year.  To be honest Ive always been kind of a daddy’s gir, so I knew my idea would not be hard to convince him.  The vacation was one of the best of my life and it was the first real vacation I LOVED.  Without language I couldn’t have gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment